These days, most self-employed entrepreneurs, start-ups and small businesses are run from home. Until there is enough growth and revenue within the company, it’s rarely financially or logistically viable to commit to renting an actual desk or room in an office building. For home-based start-ups or small businesses who are wanting to gain a more professional and credible image, Mantle offer virtual office services that could provide the perfect solution.
A virtual office does not provide actual office space to work in, more a selection of services you can access from your chosen workplace. There are many advantages to virtual offices, including:
- A greater degree of professionalism by having a business address and phone number
- It’s more affordable than renting traditional office space, which is especially important for start-ups needing to keep costs down
- Increase productivity by spending more time on your business while the admin side of things (such as answering calls and opening post) is taken care of
- Flexibility to change office location or expand to multiple locations to gain business from other areas
- Small companies appear larger and can add legitimacy by having an office address in a prime location
- Meet fellow entrepreneurs and business professionals and have an additional platform to grow your network
Benefit from a corporate business address assigned to your business and mailbox from just £45 + VAT per month. Alternatively you can opt for a dedicated telephone number that is answered by a receptionist, with call forwarding to your personal devices from just £75 + VAT per month. These low cost options are also available together as a package from just £99 + VAT per month!
As providers of virtual office solutions from our Kings Court Business Centre in Stevenage, we also offer meeting room hire, meaning you a professional space available in which to meet with clients (rather than your home or your local cafe). Give the impression that your small business is professional, well-established and trustworthy by hiring a meeting room. Available from just £15 + VAT per hour, with refreshments included. And to say thank you to returning customers, make 3 meeting room bookings and get the 4th free!
When your business has reached a certain level of success, a virtual office may not fulfil the ample needs of your expanding team. In this instance, an established medium sized enterprise may want to consider coworking spaces, serviced offices or their own premises.